template

Monday, July 11, 2011

10 things about me

1. I love being a wife and mother to my two teenage boys.
2. When I'm not teaching I love to quilt and have made many quilts in a variety of sizes.
3. I was born and raised in Wisconsin, moved to Michigan 21 years ago and will soon embark in a new adventure when we move to North Carolina in a couple of years.
4. I love to read and will read pretty much anything.
5. I am an avid Wisconsin Badger and Green Bay Packer fan and even though my boys have lived there entire lives in Michigan I have raised them as Badger and Packer fans.
6. I earned my bachelors degree in Recreational Therapy but really wanted to teach so I went back to school to become a teacher.
7. I have spent much of my career working with children and adults with special needs but recently made the transition to regular education.
8. My favorite sport is golf and love to golf with my hubby and two boys.
9. I'm a bit of an organization freak, my coworkers always come to me when they can't find something because most of the time I can find it.
10. I have an extensive collection of children's books and love to buy new ones to add to that collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment