template

Sunday, July 17, 2011

100th Day Activities

In kindergarten, the 100th day of school is a big celebration. 
1. We have a 100th day snack made up of 10 different snacky foods such as gold fish, teddy grahams, m and m’s, etc.  The kids count out 10 of each item.
2. I read lots of 100th day books with the kids and they share their 100th day collections with their friends.
3. My favorite activity is our 100th day pictures.  I cut out 100’s on the elison machine and ask the kids to look at their numbers and design them into something else.  I give lots of examples but the kids’ creativity never ceases to amaze me.  When they have finished their  pictures they add the label My 100 is a…
Here are some examples:
IMG_0898
IMG_0899
Here is a the label I used last year.
100th day picture

3 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! I sure hope I can find some time in our fun-filled day to do this activity...I love it! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 100th Day pictures! I am going to have to use that this year. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete