template

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Teaching Wouldn’t be the Same without…

Lil' Country Kindergarten is having a linky party entitled My teaching wouldn’t be the same without…  Here’s my list:

1. Binders: my colleagues call me the binder queen.  Everything goes in a binder. I have binders for each month of school, for math activities, for literacy activities, for professional development and on and on and on.  I find that when I put things in a file cabinet they get lost or are never referred to.

2. Music:  We sing everyday most of the time.  I even make up songs as we go.  My favorite artists that I use in my class are Mr. Al, Gemini, Dr. Jean, Jack Hartmann, and the Learning Station.  Music always makes for happy kids and a happy teacher.

3. My whiteboard.  Hopefully this year we’ll have some new technology to go with our projectors and whiteboard that are being installed over the summer.

4. And last but not least, coffee.  I love my classroom Kuerig.  It gets a workout each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment