template

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Routine Books

I'm a big believer in routine books for my kinders, especially as they get used to school.  I made two books last year and have plans to make more this year.  I read them many times to my students at the beginning of the year and would even bring them out as the year went on and the kids needed a refresher.  My kids also loved to read these books during independent reading time. The kids especially loved seeing themselves in the pages of the book. Here are the two I did last year.
Beginning of the Day Routines
What to do when your work is finished

I hope these come through this is my first try with google docs.

1 comment:

  1. I may have to steal this idea! I love these books! I'm your newest follower! Hope you have a great year!

    Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete