template

Monday, February 6, 2012

New work stations

It's been awhile since I posted things going on in the classroom, but last week I took some pictures of my students during work station time.  It usually takes us about 3 weeks to get through the complete rotation even though I try to fit them in each day it seems like we just don't get to them some days.  Lots of pictures following. A big thank you to the wonderful teachers that work so hard to share their creations with others.  Most of the workstations came from Mrs. Wills, Mrs. Jump and Mrs. Lee.














1 comment:

  1. Your kiddos have so much learning going on...and I know most think it is just playing! =)

    I have lots of *freebies* I shared in August and September that might be just right for your kiddos right now...I would love for you to come check them out! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete