template

Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentine's Fun

Last week was a very busy week for us.  We celebrated Valentine's day, had a visit from author Matthew Faulkner and enjoyed lots of fun activities for the 100th day of school.  Though I meant to take pictures of all events I only remembered to pull my camera out for Valentine's day.  I was out of the building the day the author came as our district is in the process of rewriting new elementary report cards and I am on that committee.  I've really enjoyed the challenge of writing a report card and have become much more familiar with the Common Core Standards and the International Baccalaureate transdisciplinary themes but it's meant I'm out of my classroom more than I would like to be. Today we were blessed with a snow day so now I'm catching up on a blog post.

Without further ado let's show some Valentine's fun.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Niki - I just found your blog...very cute. I'm your newest follower. Come on over to my blog - I'm hosting a lucky 300 giveaway.
    VTraditions Laughter and Happily Ever Aftericky

    ReplyDelete