template

Saturday, March 24, 2012

March is Reading Month

This year our theme for March is reading month is "Read to Feed" which is Heifer Internationals reading program.  My kinders have been reading both at school and at home every day.  As a school we will be donating money towards an animal for this wonderful program.  This really ties in with our global perspective which is an important part of an IB candidate school. My favorite part of this month is all of the volunteers that come into my classroom as guest readers. We have had moms, dads, grandmas, aunts, uncles and of course Sleeping Beauty (a local high school actress in our play Into the Woods).  I've taken pictures of each of my guest readers and wanted to share them here. They have been such good sports in using our technology in my classroom so that all of my students are able to see the books.










No comments:

Post a Comment