template

Friday, September 7, 2012

First week of School


Well our first week of school is in the books. I had a bit of an easier schedule this week with half my kids on Wednesday and the other half yesterday.  Today all 25 were here.  We spent the day going over routines, routines, routines.  How is it I forget each year that incoming kinders have to learn everything?  We managed great and even did some school work.  I'm so proud of my kiddos this year, almost every one of them can write there names which is wonderful.  I took a couple of pictures while we were singing our hello song this morning. For now this is a short post, I am absolutely exhausted.



1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Carters great grandma-lina. He calls me grandma-lina because I live in North Carolina. I am so far away, this is a nice way to keep in touch. I will be looking forward to your blog. Ivy

    ReplyDelete