template

Thursday, January 3, 2013

So Far behind

I know, I'm so far behind in posting pictures. It seems like time flies during the school day with little time to post and then I get complaints from the family if I spend too much time doing work at home, which is almost impossible not to bring work home.  I never liked the writing program we used at school, just couldn't buy into it myself so I hated teaching writing but this year thanks to two great kindergarten teachers and bloggers,  Deedee Wills and Deanna Jump I have found a writing program I just love so between learning this new program and incorporating Kim Adsit and Michele Scannell's readers workshop units into my classrooms, blogging has taken a back seat.  I love trying new things in my classroom but know that some things have to be put on the back burner to do so.  Anyway, enough complaining, since I have a few days left of my Christmas vacation I'm going to catch up with lots of posts.  Enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment